Monday, April 4, 2016

Life, mate...

Okay so life. Things. Woo.

1) My relationship life is pretty much relatively sorted and it's beautiful.

2) Life with my parents is the same ol same. Woo.

3) Confession time. I hate myself more than anything in the world. More than coconut and licorice and spiders. I hate myself. And I understand there's ordinary self-dislike for certain imperfections. But.. no. I hate me. And people are like "love yourself!", "embrace your personality!" But.. *it's not that simple*. .. And people just .. don't understand that...... And that's okay. But... Idk..
It's just people never expect me to be depressed or insecure. Because on the outside I'm relatively put together. But I'm not okay, and sometimes I get tired of pretending to be......
That's it...

3 comments:

  1. It's okay to not be okay. But I hope you learn to love yourself

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel. It's easy to come to hate who you are or who you've become, but I do hope as time passes you realize just how simply amazing you are. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, sweetheart~ It's coming, just with time

      Delete